This post may contain affiliate links
Last Updated on December 21, 2022 by Walter
So you are wondering these questions: “Is Hulu Available in Greece? How to watch Hulu in Greece? Anwser to first is it is available only in the US, but do not worry I will show you how to watch it without restrictions, but you will need a VPN. We suggest you use NordVPN.
How to Watch Hulu in Greece? [5 Quick Steps in 2022]
Follow these easy steps to enjoy Hulu from Greece:
- Sign up for NordVPN.
- Download and install its application.
- Log into the app with your login credentials.
- Connect to the USA server using the servers list.
- You can now access Hulu's service. Hulu service and begin streaming.
Why Get VPN to Watch Hulu in Greece?
As with much any other American streaming and TV broadcasting service, Hulu is restricting access to Greece. Because the content of Hulu isn't licensed outside of the USA. American visitors and residents of Greece are not able to connect directly to Hulu. Access to Hulu is blocked when Hulu examines an IP address and determines that you're not located within the USA.
But, you can disguise the Greece IP address using the VPN for connecting to the Greece proxy server. This will give you an entirely new American IP address. This gives an impression that you're living in The United States to Hulu. This is why you'll require a VPN to get Hulu within Greece.
Top 5 VPNs Watch Hulu in Greece [Updated 2023]
Don't spend your time trying to find the best VPN and have an overview of the short review of the five best VPNs for streaming Hulu from Greece:
- NordVPN The service is solid with more than 5,400 servers spread across 80+ locations around the globe, as well as 15 servers that are optimized in the USA. It offers a two-year subscription for $3.71 per month. It also comes with the 2-year plan is 72% off and 3 months of free service, along with the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 speedy servers and 25 fully optimized server locations across the USA, ExpressVPN is the most reliable VPN to stream Hulu on in Greece. The price includes $6.67/month for its annual package that includes 3 months of no-cost usage, along with a risk-free 30-day refund guarantee and top-quality encryption.
- CyberGhost VPN provides a network of servers that includes 7700 servers spread across all 91 countries. It also has 1230 servers that are optimized for speed in the USA which makes it among the most popular services that boast blazing speed performance, high-security protocols, robust privacy policies, and extensive online security. It's priced at 2.18/month for three years. Enjoy 3 months for free with a 45-day money-back assurance, and live chat support 24/7.
- Surfshark VPN This is by far the most cost-effective VPN that is available at $2.49/month for its two-year plan service to watch Hulu in Greece which has 3200+ servers spread across 60plus different countries. It also has high-performance 23 USA servers, as well as unlimited concurrent connections.
- PiA VPN: With 35000 servers and 50 highly optimized server locations across the USA that offer rapid connections, reliable policies, and a range of security features that are promising. It's $2.19 each month, for 2 years with live chat support 24/7 and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to watch Hulu in Greece (Updated 2023)
Check out our list of 5 top Hulu VPNs for 2022. Hulu on the internet in Greece:
- NordVPN offers more than 5,600 servers spread across 60 countries, with seven servers in Greece which allows users to pick from a wide range of servers in different locations.
- Connect based on your individual requirements, such as absolute privacy, streaming video anonymity, dedicated IP, and much more.
- This is a VPN provider that has a no-logs policy, which permits users to browse anonymously.
- NordVPN's security protocols are among the most secure in the market. It uses a 256-bit AES protocol encryption. It also comes with a kill switch as well as DNS leak security.
- This VPN can support up to 6 simultaneous connections. It also protects you from IP as well as DNS leaks using AES 256-bit encryption, as well as an uncompromising no-logs policy.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Hulu in Greece
- ExpressVPN boasts more than 3000 servers distributed across 94 countries, with USA alternatives.
- ExpressVPN does not store any logs that could be used to determine who you are, for instance, the IP address you are using. It uses AES-CBC protocols that have keys of 256 bits and HMAC authentication and total forward secret.
- A kill switch on the internet also known as a “network lock” is available in the event that the connection ceases it will block all data, keeping it safe.
- Their DNS leak protection is built-in and ensures total privacy. It provides unlimited bandwidth, which makes it perfect for torrenting as well as P2P filesharing.
- In their vast selection of servers, you can change servers. When it comes to downloading speeds, they're hard to beat.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost VPN boasts 7700 servers spread across 91 countries, making it among the most diverse and extensive services. Its inbuilt speed feature of CyberGhost shows you how fast your internet connection is across various nations. It's actually quite quick. The service offers 73.41 speeds for downloading across the United States.
Additionally, by signing up for CyberGhost, you can protect up to seven devices for the best protection against harmful threats. CyberGhost offers comprehensive protection online that includes the 256-bit AES encryption as well as various protocols, including the kill switch, and split tunneling that guarantees you to protect your data in full.
CyberGhost VPN offers you 24/7 support via live chat and email support with our professional, dedicated support team. The cost for CyberGhost is 2.18/month for 3 years. However, the best part is that you receive 3 months of free service and a 45-day money-back assurance in addition.
- With more than 1,700 servers across more than 60 nations, Surfshark can be described as a very flexible service that is highly adaptable.
- The service is very focused on your safety. It utilizes 256-bit AES encryption as well as protection against IPv6 WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks, as well as the kill switch to shield your data from the prying eyes of others (present in every version of the app).
- It also has automated ad blocking as well as virus scanning and the NoBorders feature that lets you bypass Internet restrictions that are imposed across the country.
- Although you are able to pay in Bitcoin if you like, Surfshark does not save any information that can be used to identify you personally.
- Support is accessible via live chat or email 24/7 all week long, seven days a week.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit
PIA VPN offers more than 15000+ servers spread across 84 countries available giving you plenty of choices. It can also support an unlimited number of simultaneous connections which allows users to use it on a variety of devices.
It boasts incredibly fast speeds and a blistering streaming speed. PIA VPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system that ensures that amazing speeds are maintained across the entire range of applications.
PIA VPN costs $2.19 per month It's a bargain considering that you can connect to an unlimited variety of computers. Additionally, it comes with a 30-day day's risk-free money-back assurance. It also comes with highly secure security protocols and policies, including an inbuilt IPSec/IKEv2 as well as WireGuard and security protocols such as SHA-384, PFS, and AES-256-bit encryption.
See Also: How to watch Hulu in France
Can I use a Free VPN to watch Hulu in Greece?
People who have a shortage of funds or don't believe that VPNs are worth it can choose a no-cost VPN to access Hulu on the other side of Greece. However, there are many options available, and they might appear to be attractive. There are a number of free VPN businesses have been spotted trading user data and mining it. If this doesn't happen to you, you can expect to experience download limits or bandwidth limits, as well as the availability of servers is limited.
Because encryption technology isn't always optimal if you use an unpaid VPN for a long amount of time the possibility of being exposed. We strongly suggest that you do not purchase an expensive VPN and instead choose the best VPN such as the ones listed in this article. Think of a long-term secure investment.
What is the cost of Hulu price in Greece?
- Hulu Basic with Ads— $5.99/month (1,854 GRD)
- Premium with no advertisements— $11.99/month(3,711 GRD)
- Hulu + Live TV – $64.99/month (20,115 GRD)
How to Pay for Hulu in Greece?
You'll require an American PayPal or Credit Card to pay for Hulu in Greece similar to Disney Plus, but you may have difficulty getting access to Hulu when you are in Greece. This is why we've developed a method to pay Hulu within Greece without utilizing an option that originates within the United States.
Gift cards are often the easiest method of paying to pay for Hulu in Greece. But, Walmart, eBay, Target along with My Gift Card Supply are the most popular places you can purchase gift cards.
Here's how to receive Hulu by gift Card to Greece:
- You can get a Hulu gift card with any provider (i.e. you can get a $25 gift card from mygiftcardsupply)
- You will get the code via email
- Connect to NordVPN US server
- Visit this address secure.hulu.com/start/gifting and paste the code to your gift card
- Get into the habit of watching binge Hulu
Virtual Prepaid Card
In order to pay for Hulu Greece, you can use the service of Entropay to set up a virtual credit card. While it can't be directly used in this way, however, you'll need to establish a US PayPal account with the virtual prepaid card and then join Hulu in Greece by using the account.
NOTE: These payment methods may be obsolete at any point in time since Hulu continues to try to stop users from the US region, which is why you should be aware of these methods prior to applying these methods.
Hulu Compatible Devices
Let's discuss the compatible devices that work with Hulu and also how to obtain Hulu on your device in Greece without any difficulty.
- Samsung Smart
- LG Smart TV
- Apple TV
For Android users
- Launch the Surfshark VPN application for Android devices.
- Join a server located in the United States.
- Create a fresh Google account and sign in.
- Search for the Hulu app in the Play Store.
- Install it and then sign up to get an account that is free.
- We are thrilled to announce that Hulu is now accessible via Android devices.
For iOS Users
- Start by switching the Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- You can open PIA VPN using Your iOS device.
- Join a server located in the United States.
- Search for Hulu in the Apple App Store.
- Download the application and log in to your account to begin streaming your most-loved shows right now.
For Roku Users
- Install and download CyberGhost VPN Connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Make connections to the US server.
- Then, plug the Roku stick into your smart TV via the HDMI port.
- Connect your device to the internet and choose Hulu on the Roku home screen, and you're ready to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the steps below for downloading Hulu for PS3/PS4:
- Navigate to the category TV/Video Services.
- From the list of options, you can choose “Hulu”.
- Choose “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Hulu is now included in your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the steps below in order to install Hulu onto Xbox devices: Xbox device:
- On the Xbox menu, choose ” My games & apps“.
- Search for ” Hulu” in the ” Xbox Store“.
- That's it! Just click the ” Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that works with Hulu. I would highly recommend NordVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Then, download the VPN software to your PC and save it on a USB stick, then connect it to the Kodi device.
- To access your Kodi device Go to Settings followed by System Settings and then Add-ons.
- Switch now to Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN application for the Kodi device. Join a VPN server located in the United States after that.
- You can access Kodi's home screen, by turning the TV on.
- Finally, Install the Hulu add-on to Kodi to begin watching.
For Apple TV Users
- Select a VPN service that permits users the ability to use Smart DNS. I strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find the IP addresses for Smart DNS, open the Apple TV's Settings menu, and choose Network at the end on the screen.
- Select your preferred network using the button Wi-Fi.
- Go to DNS Configuration and select Manual Configuration.
- Make sure you connect your Apple TV to a US server by entering your DNS server's address and then restarting it.
- For your Apple TV install it and then run the Hulu app, and you're done.
For Firestick Users
Follow the steps below for downloading Hulu to the Firestick device:
- Get your FireStick and navigate to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, and download NordVPN and then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word “Hulu” and hit enter.
- The app ‘Hulu available for Fire TV Stick' will be displayed in the results of a search.
- The application will be downloaded once you click “Get.'
- Once the Hulu application is installed, start it.
- Start the Hulu application and sign-up/log in using your login credentials.
- Now you can begin viewing Hulu with Firestick located in Greece.
For PC Users
- On your PC install and download an excellent VPN. I strongly recommend Cyberghost VPN.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Visit Hulu's website. Hulu website and create an account or sign in.
- If you're having problems watching Hulu clear your cache and cookies before returning.
For Smart TV Users
- Install and download a top-quality VPN. I strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a server in the United States
- Enter your Wi-Fi router's administrator.
- Make sure to connect it to the VPN network.
- Download the Hulu app to your smart TV and sign up for a free account to begin watching.
What can you do you want to Hulu for Greece?
The content catalog of Hulu is vast. We've put together a short list of the best shows and films to stream with Hulu within Greece in order to provide you with an overview of the shows and movies you can watch on your own.
- Ugly Dolls
- Missing Link
- Veronica Mars
- Sorry to Bother You
- Little Fires
- The Handmaid's Tale
- A Simple Favor
- The Nightingale
- Mary Kills People
FAQs on Hulu in Greece
What's the reason VPN doesn't work with Hulu?
Before you begin Hulu connect to your VPN and then reconnect to an alternative US server. Examine your address in order to determine whether it's blocked or if you're experiencing problems. If you're having issues using a VPN to connect to Hulu and other streaming services, you can try cleaning the DNS cache.
Can I Watch Hulu from Greece without using a VPN?
If you wish to stream Hulu on the other side of Greece then you'll need to sign up for a premium VPN to ensure safe access because Hulu is a geo-restricted service that is available only in the USA.
Why can't I access Hulu in Greece?
Hulu employs geo-blocking technology in order to block users from using the service from any country other that within the United States. Anyone who is not inside the United States is denied access to Hulu. Hulu is available only to streamers who reside in the United States because of content copyright concerns.
Can I watch Hulu for Free in Greece?
Unfortunately, this free, ads-based, version that streamed the service was removed. You'll require a Hulu subscription to stream.
See Also: How to Watch Hulu in Pakistan
Hulu is available only in the USA due to copyright laws and licensing concerns. By making use of a high-quality VPN there's no reason to believe that Hulu content shouldn't be accessible anywhere around the globe.
A VPN can allow you to change an IP address to evade geo-blocking and access the vast collection of Hulu's television shows that are a hit, as well as classics of the highest quality and blockbusters. What do you have to lose? Join a premium VPN and get a secure connection for Hulu across Greece.