Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Walter
Here are the steps on how to install VPN on Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop): Install the VPN software, run the app by connecting your phone to a wireless network. Choose a region to connect, and you're DONE!
Tencent, the Chinese internet giant that owns WeChat, also has a gaming platform called Tencent Gaming Buddy. It is available for both Android and iOS. Although the app can be used to play many popular games on the market, it is not a good platform to play some Western-made titles such as Fortnite or PUBG. This is because the app is geo-locked in China. You won't have access to other countries to download or play games.
- It's very simple to install a VPN on your Tencent Gaming Buddy [Gameloop] emulator.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy, now called Gameloop, is a popular Android emulator that allows you to play your favorite Android games on your computer or laptop.
- You can use the VPN service to unblock certain games in your area by using your Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- You can download any VPN service you like and then install it in the emulator according to the steps.
Tencent Gaming Buddy is now known as Gameloop. It's an Android emulator created by Tencent Games.
The emulator was specifically created for PUBG Mobile. However, it can also be used to play over 200 popular games such as Clash of Clans Mobile, Mobile Legends, and Call of Duty Mobile.
A VPN service is preferred by many mobile gamers for faster connectivity and bypassing geoblocking.
You can set up a VPN on your Tencent Gaming Buddy by following the steps below.
How to install VPN on Tencent Gaming Buddy aka Gameloop
1. Get the VPN application
The specific VPN app that works with your device may vary depending on its type. We highly suggest you use Surfshark VPN.
You should remember that Android apps can be downloaded safely from trusted sources.
These are the steps you need to follow in order to download from Google Play.
- Navigate to the origin of your APK.
- Save the APK file to your computer (in a convenient location).
- The following steps will allow you to install the APK onto your Gameloop Android emulator.
2. Install the app on your emulator
- Start Gameloop on your device.
- Click on the menu to install your local APK.
- Click Open to select your VPN APK from the download folder.
- Click on Me to locate the VPN that was recently installed under My Application.
- Register for the service, or log in using your login details if already registered.
- You can play your favorite games with no restrictions.
The Best VPN to install VPN on Tencent Gaming Buddy
Surfshark VPN is an excellent VPN, which is not well-known.
The service is located in the British Virgin Islands. This service is located in the British Virgin Islands.
They are not content with their technical achievements. Surfshark uses state-of-the-art tunneling protocols like WireGuard, which are both fast- and secure.
Read our Surfshark VPN Review for more information.
- Based on the British Virgin Islands
- Excellent NOborder Mode
- WireGuard delivers super-fast speeds
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Amazing value for money
Geo-blocking can make it impossible to access certain games in your area. To get around this, connect to a VPN server located in the country where that particular game is available.
A VPN service can help you avoid in-game delays caused by server congestion and bandwidth throttling from ISPs.
You should therefore install a VPN on Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop) to make your gaming experience more enjoyable and avoid geographical restrictions.
You should consider purchasing a premium VPN service if you can. Free plans often have restrictions on bandwidth and the availability of servers.
We hope that you are able to install and configure your preferred VPN on Gameloop by following these steps.