This post may contain affiliate links
Last Updated on May 19, 2023 by Walter
How to Install Exodus on Kodi – Exodus on Kodi was a huge name in video entertainment. To make your lonely weekend less lonely and boring, you need to watch a lot of movies and TV shows. It was closed down by the hosts a few months back, and many people have turned to Kodi alternatives. Find out how to install Exodus Kodi.
Why you should use VPN For Kodi
Before we jump into instructions on how to install Exodus on Kodi, we want to tell you the importance of using a VPN.
Some users reside in countries that strictly enforce piracy. Because of the many media content found in Exodus, which may be hacked or accessed by your ISP, you could have access to your government.
Let's ensure that Exodus doesn't store these media servers. This add-on uses URLs and links that are available on the internet. Covenant Code, such as Code Fusion or Elysium. Because the servers and hosts cannot support what you will be serving, they will allow you to have complete control over your content. You can choose to view pirated content.
To be clear, Exodus does not contain any pirated content. You can usually find legitimate sources you can use and enjoy Exodus.
We recommend using Surfshark VPN to ensure you have no problems. Your ISP or government won't be able to detect the server or site you are visiting using Surfshark VPN. They will only see that you are browsing social media or some other thing.
Use Surfshark For Kodi – 81% OFF
Many Kodi users now know that Exodus has returned to Kodi. This time, it is hosted by Kodi Bae Repository. It is also possible to receive it by being here. Here's how to install Exodus Code.
You can also enjoy Kodi on Xbox One/360, ps4/ps3 or Firestick. This can also be installed and tested.
Install Exodus on Kodi Instructions:
Although this tutorial for installing Exodus Kodi can be a little long, we will do our best to make it as complete as possible. We understand that not everyone can install this add-on. We made it as easy as possible. If you carefully follow these instructions, Exodus will allow you to start using it and enjoy great shows on your Kodi app.
- You first need to open the Kodi app for your TV. The process for Kodi on Windows and mobile phones should be the same. Continue pressing the buttons as you navigate the Kodi interface.
- Go to the main page and click on the gear icon.
- Click “System Settings” on the Settings page.
- Now Scroll down to the bottom left to “Add-ons Icon”.
- You will find the “Unknown Sources” button under the “Add-ons tab”. You can roll it over to enable the switch.
- Click the OK button on your remote device. A pop-up warning message will appear. To confirm, click the “Yes” button
- Once Unknown Sources has been activated, you can click the “Remote” button to exit System Settings.
- Next, click on the “File Manager”, and then click OK.
- Click “Add Source” in the file manager.
- You should see the “Add File Source” window. To change the address bar, click OK.
- Enter the URL http://lazykodi.com in the empty address bar
- Please double-check that your spelling is correct before you hit the OK button. This is crucial because if only one character is missing, or misspelled, the process will fail. You will have to start again from the beginning.
- Once you are certain you have the URL correct, click on the scroll button to change to “Enter this media source'.
- This should be the URL name. It can be named however you like, but we'll just call it “Lazy”.
- To confirm your name, click OK
- Click on the down arrow to return to the “OK”. To confirm, click on it.
- Now you should see the “Lazy” folder in your File Manager.
- Click the Back button once more until you reach Kodi's home screen.
- Scroll down from the Home screen to locate the “Add-ons” menu, and then click OK to open it.
- Scroll to the “Open Package” button within the Add-ons tab. It should appear in the upper left corner of your screen as an open box icon.
- Scroll down to the “Install Zip File” button in the “Open Package” menu.
- You should see a new window. You will see the “Lazy” button. This is what we just created. You might also see it if you gave it a different name.
- To access the menu, click on the “Lazy” button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “Lazy Box” and choose “ZIPS”.
- After you click the “ZIPS”, you will see “KODIBAE.zip”.
- Stand out and click OK.
- You will see a notification in the upper right corner that reads “Kodi Bae repository – Add-on installed”.
- Go up one level and click “Install from Repository” button.
- Next, click on “Kodi Bae Repository” and then click OK.
- You will find another list inside the Kodi Bae Repository. Scroll down, highlight the “Additional Videos” button, and click OK.
- Video Addons has a list. Highlight the output and click OK. Next, press OK.
- The Exodus menu opens. Click on the “Install” button.
- Wait a while before pressing the OK button. Do not press the Back key. You will see some components being downloaded. Just let it end.
- The “Exodus Addon Installed Window” in the upper right corner should indicate that the installation has been completed.
- Press the Back button to return to the Kodi home screen.
- You will now see the Exodus icon. Click to launch or start a new addon.
- If it doesn't display anything, restart the add-on or restart your device. To establish a new connection to the server, simply restart the add-on.
- That's it. Enjoy one of the best add-ons to the newly-created Kodi. Kodi Bae deserves congratulations for obtaining this add-on.
Kodi for iPhone/iPad, Apple TV and Mac can be downloaded here. This will give you a fantastic experience.
Kodi is a powerful media center that is used by millions around the globe. While the intention of developing this application was to benefit all users, some entities exploit its weaknesses and make illegal use of Kodi.
It is not the fault of Kodi. Kodi will not be involved in these activities. This is why Kodi will not have problems with friendly users. It is better for everyone to use Kodi in a positive and responsible manner.
The code works in the same way as your web browser. Your device can be used to connect to other websites. Web browsing is not illegal. Web browsing is not illegal. There's Kodi.
Please leave comments if you have any questions or suggestions. Let's work together to create and sustain a positive community. We appreciate your time.
One thought on “How to Install Exodus on Kodi (Updated May 2023)”
kodibae.zip is NOT in the lazy repository. Your fix doesn’t work – did you test it ?