Last Updated on September 14, 2021 by Walter
Let's see in this article How to Watch UFC 266a mixed martial arts (MMA) competition. The event will take place in Las Vegas, September 25th, 2021 before a sold-out crowd at the T-Mobile Arena. This will be Fight Island's sixth PPV show in front of the public. The main event will be the UFC Featherweight Championship Match between Alexander Volkanovsky & Brian Orte. UFC PPV events usually have at least one championship. UFC 266 is no exception. Valentina Shevchenko will face Lauren Murphy in UFC 266's women's lightweight championship.
UFC fans can now enjoy the main card fights. Always entertaining Nick Diaz hits Robbie Lawler. The UFC was one the first to return during the Covid-19 pandemic. After all the turmoil that UFC has experienced, UFC combat events act like a well-oiled machine. You must be in the United States to access the UFC 265 (Early Prelude & Prelude) PPV event. To overcome geo-restrictions, you will need to connect to VPN if you are traveling abroad.
How to watch UFC 266 PPV events using a VPN?
These steps will allow you to stream all the major UFC events from any location.
- Register to Surfshark VPN User (includes a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee).
- Surfshark VPN app on your device.
- Connect to a VPN server located in the United States.
- Next, open ESPN + to register for a PPV (UFC 266).
- You can buy an event to enjoy all the PPV activities, and watch your favorite fighters win.
- Surfshark VPN technical support is available via live chat 24/7 for any questions or issues.
UFC 266 (Volkanovski vs Ortega) main map
You may recall the UFC main card format. It usually features one or two champions along with several top candidates. UFC 266, too, has the same format. The two championships draw the most attention and are accompanied by the three most exciting fights. Alexander Volkanovsky and Brian Ortega will be the main match. Ortega is challenged by Volkanovsky. Shevchenko defends his lightweight belt against Murphy in an additional event. This is the UFC PPV that you won't want to miss if you add more fights.
Let's take a look at Saturday's battle map. It includes the main map as well as previous maps. There are many great reunions. You can also preview the fight on ESPN +. The UFC Fight Pass's first qualifiers. By connecting to a United States VPN server, you can access these services from any location in the world.
Here's a look into the main map that launches PPV at ESPN + at 10:00 EDT.
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega (featherweight)
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Lauren Murphy (Women's Lightweight)
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler (weight)
- Curtis Blaydes and Jairzinho Rozenstruik (heavyweight).
- Jessica Andrade vs Cynthia Calvillo (Women's Lightweight)
ESPN + allows you to preview the event. They begin at 8 pm EDT
- Marlon Moraes and Merab Dvalishvili (weight Loss)
- Dan Hooker vs Nasrat Haqparast (light)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Chris Daukaus (heavyweight)
Preliminaries for the UFC Fight Pass will be shown at 6 pm EDT.
- Manon Fiorot vs Mayra Bueno Silva (Women's Lightweight)
- Karl Roberson vs Nick Maximov (middleweight)
- Matthew Semelsberger vs Martin Sano junior (weight loss)
Many MMA fans prefer MMA to boxing, which was very popular in the 20th century. Dana White's UFC is the most well-known company. Although the company has been in existence since 1993, Dana became the president of the organization in 2001. It was a popular brand at the time but it has become a huge success today.
You can see the evidence of how amazing this sport is all around you today. It is easy to see why. It is considered the last great blood sport. It is one of few sports that still have blood. You can't go wrong with looking at your favorite MMA fighters as the best opponent.