This post may contain affiliate links
Last Updated on September 18, 2022 by Walter
How to install Ola TV on Firestick? – This tutorial will show you how to install Ola TV onto FireStick. it might look a bit complicated, but it doesn't require much time. The method applies to Fire TV devices, including Fire TV Cube or older FireSticks.
Ola TV offers live streaming with hundreds of cable TV channels. This app plays on local and national channels in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and India.
Ola TV APK replaces the defunct Relax TV. It was once very popular.
Ola TV requires two additional applications: Kshaw, and Ludio Player. It does not work with other media players or the MX Player.
After installing Ola TV, I provided instructions on installing Kshaw and Ludio Player.
What is Ola TV?
Ola TV, a free streaming TV service that streams live TV from around the globe is Ola TV. This app can also be used as an alternative to Relax TV. Ola TV allows you to watch live TV in the United Kingdom, USA, Middle East, Russia, and several other countries. It doesn't have any restrictions, unlike most apps. This means that you can stream channels wherever you like.
To unblock geo-restricted content and channels, you don't need a VPN. Ola does not require users to create an account or buy a membership. Everything is free. You can still watch thousands of TV shows and movies. It also has the option to view on-demand movies. It supports VLC, MX Player, and other media players but does not support one player. is recommended if you want to view your favorite channels without buffering.
How to Install Ola TV on Firestick
Ola TV is an Android third-party application. It is not available in the Amazon Store. You should place it on the side of your FireStick or other Fire TV devices. The Downloader will allow us to download Ola TV.
Attention FireStick users
Your network activity is monitored by ISPs and governments. Accessing copyrighted content from your Fire TV Stick could cause serious problems. Your IP address is visible to all. Surfshark VPN is the best choice to hide your IP and securely play your favourite games.
Surfshark VPN is the fastest and most secure VPN I have used. It is easy to install on all devices and has a 30-day guarantee. You can also return it if you're not completely satisfied. Surfshark VPN offers a 3-month extension on the annual plan.
- Visit the FireStick home screen
2. Click Settings Button
3. Now choose My Fire TV Icon
4. Now Select “Developer Options” Icon
5. Next, Click on.”Apps from Unknown Sources”
6. Next, click “Turn ON.”
7. Now go back to Home Menu
8. Next, Select Search ICON
9. Type and Choose”Downloader” from the search results.
10. Tap the “Downloader” Icon
11. Click on the Downloader and wait to finish the installation.
12. Open the Downloader app.
13. Next, Click Allow.
14. Popup Will Open. Just Click “OK”
15. You will see the HOME Icon and the URL BOX
16. Enter this path / URL in this text box using the on-screen keyboard: olatv.net
17. Click GO
18. Wait for it to Download.
19. Now Proceed with the Installation
20. Once Finished, Click Done
21. Now Click Delete on the Message that will Show
22. Delete the message again if it appears.
Notice: Ola TV needs two additional applications to function: Kshaw Player and/or Ludio Player
23. Return to Home Screen Again and tap Apps Button
24. Next, select the Ola TV Icon from the menu. Sometimes, you have to wait a few min to show up.
25. You will then see the Ola TV interface, tap on any Numbered choice.
26. The Popup will then open, tap on the button with the message “Direct Download for Android TV/FireStick.”
27. Now wait for the app to download
28. Now select the install button and click it.
29. When finished installing, click the Done button.
29. Ola TV interface will appear again. Choose any number from the interface.
30. Next, select again “Direct Download for Android TV/FireStick”
31. Tap Install Buton again.
32. Next, click Done.
Excellent! Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded Ola TV to FireStick. You will find important information about Ola TV in the next section.
How to use Ola TV on Amazon FireStick
These are the steps to follow:
- After the finished installation, choose any number from the list
2. Select any Chanell or Category from the list
3. Now that you have selected your fav channel, you can relax and start watching.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on FireStick TV?
Your FireStick/Fire TV is ready for you to start playing your favorite content. Before you start, I want to remind you that all content you broadcast online is visible to your ISP and the government. If you play free TV shows and movies, this can lead to legal issues.
There is an easy way to hide all of your playback activities from your ISP or government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. VPNs will mask your IP address, which can help you avoid online surveillance, ISP restrictions, and geo-restrictions.
Surfshark VPN is my favorite and fastest VPN. It works with all streaming apps and is easy to install on Fire TV/Stick.
We do not promote copyright infringement. What if you accidentally broadcast content from an illegal source? It can be challenging to distinguish between legal and illegal sources.
Surfshark VPN allows you to hide your playback activities from the public, so don't start playing on your Fire Stick / FireTV.
- Sign up for Surfshark VPN. You get a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can use it free of charge for 30 days. If you aren't satisfied (it is very hard), you can ask for a full refund.
- Turn on your Fire TV Stick, then go to search.
- Type “Surfshark” without quotes in the search bar and select Surfshark VPN from the search results.
- Click on Download Surfshark VPN for Fire TV/Stick installation
- Open the app, and then enter the login credentials that you used to purchase the Surfshark VPN subscription. Sign in
- Click on the Power icon to connect with a VPN server. That's all. FireStick's fastest and most secure VPN will ensure your connection is protected.
The Ola TV on FireStick app: What are the pros and cons?
Let's find out what Ola TV has to offer.
- Ola TV offers hundreds of live TV channels
- You can find many channels in the US, Canada, the UK, and other countries.
- International locations have many channels.
- Two external applications are required (Ludio Player, Kshaw).
- It does not have an internal player.
- It is difficult to navigate because all channel categories are displayed simultaneously on one screen.
- Although the user interface is simple to use, it can be a bit confusing.
- It can be challenging to categorize channels.
- You cannot configure the app or personalize it to your liking.
- Many channels don't broadcast.
- HD cats are rare
- Ads that support. Advertisements that are both short-term and long-lasting.
Ola TV allows you to access cable TV channels from around the globe. There are hundreds of channels from different categories. Although it may not be the best Live TV app out there, it offers many channels and is free.
This guide will show you how to install Ola TV on FireStick. To play this content, you must also install Ludio Player or Kshaw. What do you think? Let me know if you still have issues Installing Ola TV on Firestick.